Earlier this year, I participated in my very first Bloggiesta event—the Winter 2016 Mini-Bloggiesta. For those who don’t know, Bloggiesta is blogging marathon in which a bunch of bloggers band together to challenge and support each other as we each work on improving our blogs. This whole week, starting today and going until Sunday, March 27, is a week-long Bloggiesta event. You can learn more at the Bloggiesta website.
Last Bloggiesta I got a lot done: I got to know a bunch of other bloggers, participated in some twitter chats and mini challenges, linked to my reviews on other websites, rearranged parts of my blog design, and started to actually plan out my blog posts in advance! I’m not going to be particularly ambitious with this Bloggiesta because it’s hard to do blog things during the week when I work full time, and I’ve been really struggling with time management lately. That said, I’m going to try to set myself a few reasonable goals.
To Do List:
- Participate in The Novel Life‘s Bookish Mastermind Group mini-challenge
- Back up my blog posts! (Farm Lane Books Blog has an old “Backing Up Your Blog” mini-challenge that I intend to check out.)
- Leave at least 3 comments on posts by other bloggers
- Participate in at least one twitter chat (and try to read through a few of the others after the fact)
- Plan out my blog posts for April
- Add links to Goodreads and Amazon for reviews I’ve done since last Bloggiesta
Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Have you done it in the past? What are your goals? Let me know in the comments!