I’m very excited to be participating in a Bloggiesta event for the first time! For those who don’t know, Bloggiesta is blogging marathon in which a bunch of bloggers band together to challenge and support each other as we each work on improving our blogs. This coming weekend (Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th) is the yearly winter mini Bloggiesta! You can find out more at the Bloggiesta website.
On New Year’s Day, I posed a list of broad goals I’d like to accomplish with this blog over the coming year. But today I’d like to share my to do list of concrete tasks to accomplish this weekend in order to get going down the right path.
To Do List:
- Leave at least 5 comments on posts by other bloggers
- Participate in the Bloggiesta twitter chat on Sunday at 2pm Eastern
- Do a Bloggiesta mini challenge
- Post reviews on Goodreads and Amazon with links back to the blog
- Sort through my genre categories
- Plan out my next 3-5 posts
- Evaluate my sidebar, and rearrange if necessary
Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Have you done it in the past? Let me know in the comments!