This is a little last minute, but I’m hoping to hop on the Bloggiesta train once again. Bloggiesta is a regularly occurring blogging marathon in which a bunch of bloggers band together to challenge and support each other as we each work on improving our blogs, and it’s starting RIGHT NOW! The Fall Bloggiesta 2016 runs from today (Thursday, September 15th) until Sunday, September 18th. You can learn more on the Bloggiesta website.
To Do List
- Post reviews since last Bloggiesta on Goodreads and Amazon with links back to the blog
- Revisit the Bookish Mastermind Group I joined last time and try to get that going again.
- Plan out some Halloween posts
- Comment on at least one other blog participating in Bloggiesta
- Update my spreadsheet of book review requests
Are you participating in Bloggiesta? What are your goals? How is it going so far? Let me know in the comments!